Etiquette: Back to the Basics!
Why Is Early Training Important?
Respect for self and others influences choices children make at home, at school, at play or at work. A foundation of good manners give young people an opportunity to learn and practice leadership skills. Good manners make you likeable and happier! Fun and interactive classes are available for all age groups!
AGES 6 to 9: READY, SET, GO! Manners can be fun! We discuss and practice table manners, conversation, leadership development and more!
AGES 10+: BUILDING BRIDGES TO THE FUTURE: Face the challenges of growing up with the knowledge you need to feel confident!
- Why Manners Matter
- Handshakes and Introductions
- Eye Contact
- Addressing and Respecting Adults
- Word Choices, Tone of Voice
- Telephone Manners
- Table Manners and Table Settings
- Cultural Awareness
- Posture: Sitting, Standing and Walking
- Sleepover Etiquette
- Sending and Accepting Invitations
- Writing Thank You Notes
- AND MUCH MORE!